Saturday, October 8, 2011

Challenge Day 21/30...Criminal Minds

At my quilting class today, the instructor informed me that her son lives near Quantico. My response? Is he in the FBI??? To most, that might seem a random odd question. However, if you know me at all, you know that Criminal Minds is my all-time favorite show ever, which makes it not such a crazy response. Truly, the world stands still when a new episode is on. I actually told Boo last week..."I wait all week for this one hour...be quiet until it is over, and if you can't be quiet, then leave the room!" Harsh, I know. But really. I do wait all week, anticipating that one hour with the BAU...Penelope, Prentiss, Rossi, Morgan, Hotchner, J.J. and Spencer. Oh Spencer, how I love thee. Thy nerdish ways...thy cute hair (although it was ever so much better long)...thy love of formulas, theories, literature, and such...thy random wisdom...thy awkward attempts at humor...yes, I love thee, Spencer Reid. The awesomely amazing part of it all?!?! I am actually home on Wednesday nights when it comes on!!! And immediately after? My second favorite show in the whole wide world, Law and Order SVU. I am not altogether sure of how well I will enjoy it this season though, since Elliot is gone. He and Liv were quite a team. Ah well, at least the crew from the BAU is all back together again for this season!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my stuff and nonsense. I love to hear from you, so please don't go without leaving something for me to read!