Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Challenge Day 17...Highs and Lows

October 3, 2010 - October 3, 2011 was a fairly evenly keeled year. We will start with the lows...just to get them over with! I don't like to dwell on the bad days! The highs were much more plentiful and are much more fun to read about!

LOW TIMES
~hearing from my doctor that my yearly exam was abnormal and required a 'scraping' to determine what was wrong. She even used the 'C' word...
~frustrating relationships (a post for a different day)
~summer's end combined with a difficult beginning to the school year
~daughter drama
~having the flu for the first time...it was the worst sick I can ever remember being. Definitely getting a flu shot this year!!!

HIGH TIMES
~getting an 'all clear' from the doctor!
~finding the best bra ever! The Victoria's Secret Dream Angels Push-Up Bra. It.Is.Awesome. I got another.

~celebrating my one-year wedding anniversary with the love of my life!
~rediscovering my inner craftiness once again :-)
~finding a quilting class to take. I am stoked! And my mommy is taking it too!
Class supplies...it was therapeutic to buy these! :-)
~making a quilt in kindergarten!!! Oh YES we DID! And it was my first and only attempt at one...EVER!
~Florida vacation! Our first major trip as a family of 6! DISNEY!
~seeing the Yankees play...and taking Lefty to her first Yankee game...priceless.indeed.
Yes, those were real tears as she realized Derek Jeter was taking the field eighty yards away from her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my stuff and nonsense. I love to hear from you, so please don't go without leaving something for me to read!