Sunday, August 21, 2011

Bippity-Boppity-Boo

While I do realize that vacation was over and done a month ago as of today, I fully intend to relive it through my blog until I eventually get each day documented! Day 3 was spent at Magic Kingdom...more importantly...Cinderella's castle and the Hundred Acre Wood.


It was a great morning to be at a theme park...cool(ish), breezy, overcast...and then it did this...


And it was not a quick Florida afternoon shower. It rained for about two hours...from all different directions. The standing water in places was to my ankle bone. Blisters prevailed.  However, before the rain and after the rain we...


Met up with Pluto for a photo-op...

Helped Buzz Lightyear fight the Evil Emperor Zurg...


Stopped by Pooh's house for a quick visit...
Took a ride on Splash Mountain...

Got...

our...

princess on...
Caught Mickey and Minnie in a dance off...

Traded some pins...


Watched the most phenomenal fireworks EVER...


Saw an amazing light show...

All at this truly magical place!

1 comment:

  1. It is a truly magical place isn't it! Only about a year before I'm able to take my kids there. My 4yr old wouldn't really understand it right now so were waiting. Our 7yr old is good to go!! Sounds like in spite of the weather you had a great time! Ya gotta love those Florida showers!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my stuff and nonsense. I love to hear from you, so please don't go without leaving something for me to read!