Monday, January 13, 2014

Plexus Slim update

When I began my Plexus journey, I had not decided how I would do my updates...weekly, every other week, yada yada yada. I am thinking now, that in order to be less redundant and have fewer posts about being fat, I am going to just do a monthly check-in. The little form that I have to record my data will be handy for that. It will be super easy to just upload a photo of my data sheet each month.
My feelings about my progress so far are eh. The first week, I was super stoked about it. I lost a pound a day in the first four days. The second week I lost another pound. The third week I was down another two and a half pounds. The crazy thing is, that third week was Christmas week and I was still losing! Since that week, I have gained. Not hardly enough to notice (fluctuating just over a pound and a half for the last two weeks), but I do notice because it is keeping me just above the 170 mark. I love breaking those 'ten' barriers, and this one seems ever-elusive. I hear and see so many success stories and pictures of weight loss photos, mostly at 6 weeks, 3 months, 6 months, and a year intervals. Maybe I am not giving myself enough time, but I am getting frustrated at my 5 week progress data. My cousin lost 30 pounds in 3 months (and is still losing), the teacher across the hall is losing (and doesn't need to); and I'm down a whopping 7 lbs and a few inches in 5 weeks. Maybe it was because I lost so much the first week and then it just stopped. Both of those friends have not increased their exercise at all, but it looks like I have to. Boo. I know, I know. I need to anyway because it is good for me and I feel better when I do. So, this week...that's where I will be in all of my 'free time.' Yay.
 photo grayyellowsignature_zpsee90a191.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my stuff and nonsense. I love to hear from you, so please don't go without leaving something for me to read!