Tuesday, January 14, 2014

A Crochet I Will Go

Over Christmas break, I took up a new/old hobby. When I was 14 or so, I taught myself how to crochet. I love having a 'lap craft' to work on when watching tv or watching the kiddos play, and crochet is perfect for that! I can work on something, and it keeps me warm while I work!!! When I decided to take it up again, I wasn't very smart, and I only bought one skein of yarn. And yes, I ran out. There was enough of the yarn to turn it into a makeshift infinity scarf. I probably won't ever wear it, but whatevs. So, Christmas Eve day, I decided to do a really stupid thing. I went to Hobby Lobby. Yes, you read that correctly...on Christmas Eve day. What else was I supposed to do? I had no yarn, and they would be closed the following day. This time I bought 5 skeins of yarn. It was gone within four days. I went back and bought 6 more...there are only two and a half left, and it will more than likely not be enough. This is the current project with it though...
Pretty afghan, yah?
 photo grayyellowsignature_zpsee90a191.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my stuff and nonsense. I love to hear from you, so please don't go without leaving something for me to read!