Sunday, December 15, 2013

Plexus Slim Week 1

Plexus Slim...so easy! Everyone that I know that has tried it, has done exceptionally well with it. Like losing 35+ pounds in three to six months time! That well. It took me six months to lose 20 pounds. Since I have such a hard time losing weight, I decided to give it a go. I really enjoy it. There's nothing to it! I pour a powder packet into a glass of water each morning. Thirty minutes later I take an accelerator pill with breakfast. My breakfast of choice is a piece of buttered toast. With lunch, I take a second accelerator. My eating habits had gotten to the point that I was hungry all of the time. I had begun having all kinds of cravings, even for sweets (which I normally don't like). Now, I have zero cravings and very little appetite. Part of that could be that with the Plexus product you are to drink half of your body weight in ounces of water. And I am trying to do that. It's the hardest part of the plan. So. Not. Easy.

It has just been six days, but I want my weigh-in/measurement day to be on Sundays, so I am reporting a day early. My cousin, who sells Plexus products, sent me some information before I decided to try it out. That information packet had this little measurement guide. I love it because it has a figure on it to show where to measure, which I have always had trouble doing. I usually give up on measuring and just fixate on the scales. With Plexus Slim, I have decided that I am going to only weigh in on measurement day. That's gonna be hard to do. Because I. really. do. fixate. on. the. number. on. the. scale. Soooo, with no further ado...

 photo grayyellowsignature_zpsee90a191.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my stuff and nonsense. I love to hear from you, so please don't go without leaving something for me to read!