Some of the areas that I want to see a shift in, and that I plan to blog more about, are (in no specific order)...
- my body (and body image), of course
- with the help of Plexus Slim
- hitting up the gym more consistently
- accomplishing things at all times...even when sitting still (crafts, blogging, school work)
- FINISHING what I start
- my relationship with God
- has been non-existent, and I am ready for that to change
- myself in my marriage
- hard to explain...it's a blogpost in itself
- my savings account!
- myself in my profession
- if I am better at what I do, my students are better at what they do, right?
- I have no life
- I need to get a life
- being more organized
- streamlining my household
- a more organized classroom (oh, that closet of mine)
- being a better parent
And the list could go on and on, but I will cease and desist with those. The first bloggy change you may notice is that I hope to do a Sunday Strategy every week. This weekly post will help me stay on track with a plan for each week. I already spend Sunday evenings doing school planning, why not add an hour devoted to 'life' planning?
If you have resolutions, what are they? Are you a resolution keeper or a resolution breaker?
Happy New Year 2014!!!