Saturday, February 9, 2013

We've Got the Fever!

Spring fever that is! We've been talking of the garden that will be planted this year for about a week now. I.AM.READY. Last weekend, we marked off the area that we will be expanding to...it's gonna be huge in comparison to the little plot from last year. However, we started off exactly the same way today. By burning yard debris in the area that will house our veggies. The plan is to till the ash and leaves into the dirt as we prepare for planting. Fortifying the land and whatnot. So this is how we spent the day...
Gathering debris

Adding a little fuel

      
watching it BURN!!! 

Dixie didn't like her turf being disturbed.
I'm gonna
be so very
sore.
This stump will burn all night long!

bloglogo1_edit_zps6e8e0386 photo bloglogo1_edit_zps6e8e0386.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my stuff and nonsense. I love to hear from you, so please don't go without leaving something for me to read!