Wednesday, February 6, 2013

You There, Hey You! Yes YOU!!!



have been nominated (just like me, thanks to Carolyn from Perspective) for...





The Liebster Award is given to bloggers who are fairly new to the blogging world with less than 200 followers. The award is then passed along to other bloggers of the same criterion.

The Liebster Award rules: 
  • Bloggers nominate other up and coming bloggers (with less than 200 followers) for the award.
  • If you receive the Liebster, you must:
    • Tell 11 random things about yourself.
    • Answer the 11 questions the nominator has asked you.
    • Nominate 11 other bloggers and make sure you notify them.
Eleven random factoids:
  1. I once committed a minor breaking and entering (I was 4), and was busted by my mom. Funny story, should probably blog about it.
  2. In my wildest dreams (okay, probably not my wildest), I wish I was a Coyote...
  3. You might as well call me a 'fraidy cat. 
  4. My first trip to Disney World (1994) resulted in my watching the famous Mickey Mouse Club rehearse (yes, Britney, Christina, Justin, and JC...less known as members that were there were Keri Russell and hottie Ryan Gosling) 
  5. Hubs is the love of my life, my third marriage! 3rd time's a charm
  6. The public library was my second home from age 10 til 16. I'm nerdly and I know it.
  7. I am a complete germaphobe.
  8. There is gravel permanently embedded in my calf from a slide into home plate on a field not completely smoothed before game time 25 years ago.
  9. When I was 6, I packed an emergency preparedness kit in case of fire. It had my Bible, a Barbie and a Ken, a complete change of clothes and pajamas for me, a complete change of clothes and pajamas for my favorite Cabbage Patch doll, a flashlight, and my baby blanket in it. I was ready. My family never knew of it.
  10. Spaghetti noodles were once laughed out of my nose. They were accompanied by sweet tea. It hurt.
  11. Chiquita banana called me to model for them when I was in Jr. High. Legit.

1. What is your favorite book?       Gone with the Wind
2. Are you a cat or dog person?     Cat, especially my Lilo, who wiped my tears with her paw when I went through divorce #1
3. Where do you see your self in ten years?    Rocking grandbabies please.
4. What is your favorite form of social networking?      Hmm. Undecided I daresay.
5. What are you most excited about in 2013?     My birthday, Valentine's Day, Christmas, and anniversary gift. Yep, one for all five. I will reveal when the time comes. ;-)

6. What is your favorite Holiday?    Christmas...I adore giving gifts!!! Oh and decorating too. 
7. Do you prefer coffee, tea, or neither?
     BOTH!!! with my sugar ;-)

8. What is your favorite thing to do in your spare time?     Uhhhh....what?
9. Do you have any weird habits?     Only I am allowed to unload pantry items after grocery shopping. Lefty is coming along in doing it right though. She understands the need for alignment and order. That's not weird, right?
10. What's your favorite smell?     Clean linen. Or just fresh laundry.
11. How many siblings do you have?     Two brothers. I am the middle child, can you tell?


And finally...drumroll please...Eleven lovely bloggers for you to celebrate! Go see them. Yesterday.

  1. According to Mags
  2. Cheer Mama Drama
  3. Chronicles of a Mom
  4. Everyday Notions
  5. Go Ashley!
  6. Hip-Baby Mama
  7. Joyfully Jensen
  8. Life with my Loves
  9. Meltdowns, Breakdowns, and Time-outs
  10. oopsie maizie
  11. Reporting for Duty: Mommyhood

bloglogo1_edit_zps6e8e0386 photo bloglogo1_edit_zps6e8e0386.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my stuff and nonsense. I love to hear from you, so please don't go without leaving something for me to read!