Saturday, February 2, 2013

I Got a Brand New Tattoo...

all the colors in it remind me of you...

I really didn't get a new one, I already have three and DH thinks that is plenty. If you didn't guess already, it's lyrics...Saving Abel...they are performing in a tiny hole in the wall bar twenty minutes from my house tonight.

We LOVE live music, and neither of us had any idea they were even close! Who knew!?!? So, I rarely 'go out' and thus have no idea how to dress for such things...I am always very self-conscious about how I look, especially when I am out and about. In attempt to find non-mom, non-teacher, non-fat girl clothes suitable for a bar...I raided my teenage daughters' closets. Hey, closet raids can go both ways, right? I paid for all of it! Here is what I came up with.
Not bad for an over-weight, middle aged mom, eh?
The clothes on the counter are not mine, btw...they belong to DH.
 We had an adventure today. Not really, but we tried. There is this waterfall that we have been wanting to see. We tried a few years ago to go, but took the convertible and the road was washed out. Needless to say, we didn't get there. We did get cute pics that day though...
Photo

Once again, the road was under water today and even though we had the truck, the gates were closed. Fail again. It was a nice drive on a beautiful afternoon though.


We also plotted out where our garden will be and made plans to get it started in the next few weeks. You can check out my post about our first garden (last year) here. This year it will go in the same place, but will be a double expansion of what it was before. Today, the garden space looks like this...

 Oh, and I tried out a new braid today. I kinda like it.

bloglogo1_edit_zps6e8e0386 photo bloglogo1_edit_zps6e8e0386.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my stuff and nonsense. I love to hear from you, so please don't go without leaving something for me to read!