Monday, February 13, 2012

I've been on a...

blogging vacation. I can't believe it has been almost a month since I last posted! I don't really have any excuse, other than I just haven't felt the urge to blog like I usually do. There have been plenty of blogable moments, just no 'oomph' to get to actually blogging them! So, in a quick run-down, here's what has been going on during my time off...

I forgot to push the door all the way closed on the freezer. It froze over. We lost some food.

I've been crafting. A lot. J's Jingle Jangles is quickly building up stock and needing to make some more sales!

Lefty had All-Region Band and All-Region Jazz Band. She did terrific, as always.

Boo went to a masquerade party for a friend's 'Sweet 13' birthday. I don't have pics of her in her dress because she was at her dad's that night, but this was her gorgeous hair...

Today was a snow day. I know, I could've spent the day blogging and checking out all of the blogs that I have neglected visiting lately, but I didn't. I cooked 'freezer foods,' did laundry, tidied up a bit around the house, and that's about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my stuff and nonsense. I love to hear from you, so please don't go without leaving something for me to read!