Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Tasty Tuesday!

fortheloveofblogs

It has been WAY too long since I participated in Tasty Tuesday at For The Love Of Blogs! For today's post, I will give a little shout out to my awesome hubby! He is a great cook...which is great, especially when I don't want to do it! He even cleans up after himself (and me usually)! His latest masterpiece was of the cupcake variety. Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cupcakes. Oh. My. Mercy. They were so good, we didn't even ice them.


Recipe:
Combine in large mixing bowl...
one box spice cake mix
one can pumpkin
2 eggs, beaten
1/3 cup of water, or more if mix is too thick
12 oz bag chocolate chips

Bake @ 350 for 24 minutes. Larger cupcakes/muffins may need longer. We made some minis that only took half that time. This recipe makes A LOT of muffins! We were scrounging around for extra tins to use up all of the batter! Make sure you have a plan for the leftover mix (it would probably be great in a mini-loaf pan)! We bought cream cheese icing to top them with, but didn't use it. They were delish without!

2 comments:

  1. You either got this recipe from Paula Deen or Satan. If there's any difference. Blogger won't let me follow you at the moment, which is enraging.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my stuff and nonsense. I love to hear from you, so please don't go without leaving something for me to read!