Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Challenge Day 24/30...Let's Go to the Movies...

What I've learned is that life is too short and movies are too long.  ~Denis Leary

That quote is totally me. I have a hard time sitting still long enough to watch most movies. It just feels like I am wasting time better spent DOING something. I can't stand for my hands and brain to not be actively engaged. I bet I only physically go to the movies three times a year...if that! Because I am just not a movie girl, I don't have a specific favorite. I thought I'd list my top 10 of all time, and see how they compare to yours!

The Little Mermaid Poster
The NeverEnding Story Poster
Benny & Joon Poster

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my stuff and nonsense. I love to hear from you, so please don't go without leaving something for me to read!