Saturday, September 24, 2011

Challenge Day 7/30...There's Your Sign

via
The signs of the Zodiac have never interested me much, not beyond knowing what mine is anyway. I am a Cancer, born on July 20. Because I've never been interested in the signs, I had no idea what that meant. Turns out...I am what I am. Moody, ruled by emotion, completely contradictory (sometimes coming across as hypocritical), jealous, eccentric, and very insecure...I am Cancer and Cancer is me. According to psychicguild.com, the heart's desire of a Cancer is to feel safe emotionally, spiritually, romantically, and financially. No truer words have ever been spoken.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my stuff and nonsense. I love to hear from you, so please don't go without leaving something for me to read!