Monday, September 19, 2011

Challenge Day 2/30...In 10 Years...

I will be 43 years old. Damn. That's a little extremely hard to believe. In ten years, our oldest should be graduating college, and our youngest will be graduating high school. My whole life will probably be different. Given the choice, there isn't much that I would change about where I am now to tell the truth. Two things that I can say I would like to see different about my life are that I would prefer to be not working by then; able to craft, write, read, cook to my heart's content...I would also prefer to be not overweight; to be this girl again...(yes that's me, in my size 0 jeans, just a short 4 years ago...it's amazing how quick the pounds pack on)...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my stuff and nonsense. I love to hear from you, so please don't go without leaving something for me to read!