Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Challenge Day 11/30...IPod? What's That?

Yep, you heard it correctly the first time. I do not have an IPod. As much as I love music, that's a little bit nuts! However, if I did, these songs would be on it!




You would also hear tunes such as "Jesse's Girl" by Rick Springfield, "Summer of 69" by Bryan Adams, "Nothing" by The Script, all Lifehouse songs, and anything Sara Evans or Rascal Flatts does. I love music, and what you would hear on my player would vary depending on my mood of the moment. My all-time favorite song is almost impossible to find online, "A Woman Loves" by Steve Wariner. If you can find it, you should definitely take a listen!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my stuff and nonsense. I love to hear from you, so please don't go without leaving something for me to read!