- 5:15 slapping the alarm clock
- 5:23 lumbering sleepily towards the shower
- 5:50 waking up Lefty and Boo
- 6:45 heading out the door
- 7:20 arriving at work
- 8:00 kinders come to class
- 8:15 working with kinders in small groups
- 8:45 whole group instruction
- 9:55 send kinders to recess
- 10:20 bring kinders in from recess
- 10:40 lunch with the kinders
- 11:10 whole group instruction
- 12:45 send kinders to computer lab
- 1:30 take kinders to snack
- 1:50 NAP for the kinders (but not for me!)
- 2:30 send kinders to recess
- 3:00 take kinders to the buses!!!
- 3:30 heading home
- 4:00 home for a pit stop!
- 5:45 picking up Boo from volleyball
- 6:00 dropping Boo off at dance
- 6:15 having dinner and an hour and a half alone with my Knight (woot woot)
- 7:45 picking up Boo from dance
- 8:00 home again for another pit stop
- 8:30 blogging!!!
- at some point in the next two hours, I will be running in to town to pick Lefty up. She had to cheer at an away football game tonight. It is the first game I've missed (ever)...but had to get Boo from ball to dance! I hope to hear all about it!
Thursday, September 29, 2011
Challenge Day 12/30...My Day in Bullets
Bullets of the written variety, NOT the kind that cause tragedy and mayhem! Today is Thursday, which means it is a wildly hectic day...