Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Valentine's Day

Finally, I have a chance to put up Valentine's Day pics! Luckily for me, I had the day off...sadly, the hubby didn't. When I got up (round 9 a.m.), I found a card by my bathroom sink, let the dog out and saw these beauties on the porch in the rocker...











Mr. Man did text me to make sure I was ready to leave when he got home though, so of course I was...and off we went. I had no idea where we were headed, but soon realized it was to the mountain. He surprised me with a bottle of sparkling grape juice and chocolate covered strawberries at sunset...

 



And the 12 unexpected guests as we were leaving...

The evening took a detour to watch Lefty cheer for the second half of a basketball game, then off to a sushi dinner. As we waited to get into the restaurant, Chris surprised me with my gift, diamonds and amethyst :-).

For my love, I had a card to tell him how much I love him, along with a sterling silver chain to go with the watch I gave him for Christmas...all in all, it was a day that was perfect for our first Valentine's Day together as husband and wife!

Here's hoping you all had a beautiful day of love!!!

Blogger Templates

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my stuff and nonsense. I love to hear from you, so please don't go without leaving something for me to read!