Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Grillin' Goodness!

 fortheloveofblogs
Chris and I took advantage of a beautiful day recently to cook entirely on the grill. We love meals done this way, since clean up is so easy!

Grilled Pork Chops and Veggie Packs

Marinate Pork Chops in:
     equal parts Worcestershire Sauce and Soy Sauce, seasonsed with Montreal Steak seasoning
     (amounts depend on how much meat you use). Grill till done.

Squash Pack: 2 medium squash, 2 Tbsp butter, garlic to taste, in enclosed foil boat.

Mushroom Pack: small package fresh mushrooms, 2 Tbsp butter, 2 Tbsp Worcestershire Sauce, Cavendar's seasoning and garlic to taste, enclosed in foil boat.

Broccoli Pack: 1 bunch fresh broccoli, 2 Tbsp butter, 2 Tbsp lemon juice, lemon/pepper season to taste enclosed in foil boat.

Grilled Pineapple: 1 can pineapple slices, drained; drizzle honey on one side and lay on grill. Flip after grill marks are made, drizzle honey on remaining side.

Use top rack to grill foil boats. Grill 15 - 20 minutes.

I had lemon/pepper noodles that I served as a bed to the pork chops. Very tasty!

Blogger Templates

3 comments:

  1. I'm so ready for light grilled food like this. It sounds sooo good. Thanks for sharing! Candace

    ReplyDelete
  2. Candace...it was so good! We love to grill out, and it makes dinner so easy. Thanks for visiting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jeri - thanks for visiting my blog!! I love this post because I LOVE, love anything grilled, but really love the veggies on the grill. We got a grilling tray and love doing tomatoes, mushrooms and zuccini (after a good soak in some yummy Italian dressing).
    Happy bloggin!
    Jen

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my stuff and nonsense. I love to hear from you, so please don't go without leaving something for me to read!