Sunday, December 26, 2010

Holiday Hustle and Bustle!

Wow, a lot of time has passed since I was here! We made it through our first Christmas together as a family with no major mishaps...in fact, it was perfect! AND....I must confess...Chris did put up lights on the exterior of the house! I was in shock, and the picture does not do it justice...I came home from work one day and saw...
He had taken half a day off of work to surprise me! What a wonderful man I married!

The holiday season has been full of shopping, wrapping, baking, crafting...fun! All four kids have seemed to thoroughly enjoy themselves. We took each of them shopping for each other individually and they did such a good job of picking out gifts. We are just blessed, there is no other way to describe it.

My Christmas surprises included a triple-decker crock pot, "Eclipse" DVD, several CDs, new lotion, touch screen sensitive gloves, AND...
 gorgeous diamond earrings...AND...

a perfect Coach bag for my collection (obsession)!  It sparkles!!!

I have finished the books in both of the series' that I was working on...Gone and Hush, Hush, as well as The Host by Stephenie Meyer. I picked up a random book in Target a few weeks ago called Saving Max that I definitely recommend. It was one that I literally could not put down. I was buried in it for about five hours. So, given that I have finished all of the books in my possession, I was glad to receive a new series from my brother for Christmas, "Seasons of Grace," by Beverly Lewis. I have started the first book, and so far, it is ok...not gripping, not compelling me to read it, but ok...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my stuff and nonsense. I love to hear from you, so please don't go without leaving something for me to read!