Saturday, March 23, 2013

iHeart my iPad

A month or so ago, a co-worker and I were told that we would both be provided with iPads for classroom use and for home use. Mine was delivered on Friday afternoon right before I left for spring break. The instructions were...USE IT. Use it at school, use it at home, use it however you can as long as the activities fall within the school's internet usage policy. How is Jeri Lynne feeling about this, you ask? Can you say excited?!?! I had never even laid hands on an iPad before, much less used one. Needless to say, I have spent a bit of time over the past week at home figuring out some apps that I think the kinders will enjoy, and also experimenting with some apps for me as well. How fun is this? 'Cuz I so needed a new gadget to play with *insert heavy sarcasm here*!
This little guy helped us try out some preK - K apps. He was pretty excited to try it out!
bloglogo1_edit_zps6e8e0386 photo bloglogo1_edit_zps6e8e0386.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my stuff and nonsense. I love to hear from you, so please don't go without leaving something for me to read!