- half-day at work, setting up Valentine's Day activities for kinders
- enjoyed my wild kinders as they showered me with gifts and cards
- last pep rally performance for the year for Boo, East/West game to close season
pep rally theme: kiss the pig. poor little piggie
- re-check at doctor with Lefty for her migraines and back injury
- great report! We don't go back for a year, unless she has trouble.
- lunch with Lefty and a sweet friend...we had...PASTA!!!
- three hour nap (don't judge, my aunt was visiting)
- Hubs and I snuck away for a couple of days
- shopping...jeans two sizes smaller and new bras because the ta-tas are shrinking fast
- dinner at Texas Land and Cattle...usually love this place, but a bit disappointing this time
- a quick run into Charming Charlie; why didn't I think of a color coded accessory store???
- movies at the Malco to see...
(gonna hafta read it again. not sure if I was impressed or not)
- took a drive through some pretty neighborhoods in Bentonville and Fayetteville. Love it in NWA.
- lunch at Red Robin...yummmmmm (hear me singing that?)
- on to Baum Stadium for opening weekend of Razorback Baseball!!!
couldn't have asked for a more beautiful day
Tailgating at its finest...take a closer look below.
Read some scripture (it was Sunday, after all) and grab a beer.
Say a prayer...
and call those Hogs!!!
is there anything more awesome than this???
Wooooo Pig Sooiiee!!!
- took Boo to an appointment
- SPA DAY!!! I'm a ginger (redhead) again!!!