Friday, February 22, 2013

Growing Up

 is what Lefty is doing. Right in front of my unbelieving eyes. I still see her as this little girl




But she has gone through many phases...

A little awkward phase

A major tomboy phase

13...the beginning of stunningly beautiful

The cheer phase

The first week of the braces phase



5 minutes before the braces phase ended

And the milestone that was referred to in this post...the braces are off!!! And I got to be there, thanks to a snow/ice storm that required my school district to close at early.



Isn't that smile gorgeous?!?!

bloglogo1_edit_zps6e8e0386 photo bloglogo1_edit_zps6e8e0386.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my stuff and nonsense. I love to hear from you, so please don't go without leaving something for me to read!