I did pretty well today, but tomorrow may be a different story with the blister. I had a Body by Vi shake (cinnamon bun flavor), a snack of garden cucumbers and onions, and this fantastic dinner...
Three Cheese Chicken Spinach Penne, green bean casserole, zucchini chips, and Texas toast. The recipe for the chicken is so easy!
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cooked and shredded (I cook mine in the crock pot all day)
- 1 box multi-grain penne, boil til done, drain and set aside
- 1 large jar spaghetti sauce
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese, shredded
- 1 container whipped cream cheese
- dried basil to taste
- combine all of these ingredients in a large bowl, set aside (I used the pot that I cooked the pasta in)
- saute' one small onion (chopped), 4 cloves fresh garlic, and one package of fresh spinach (coarsely chopped) in 2T bacon grease
- add the spinach mixture to the pasta mixture
- put mixture into a casserole dish and bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes
- remove from oven and top with 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- bake until cheese is bubbly, remove from oven and...
- DIG IN!!!