Friday, June 22, 2012

Today I Feel Old...


She is fifteen today. I remember when...
she was born.
She is fifteen today. I remember when...
I was barely older than she is now, and she was my whole world.
She is fifteen today. I remember when...
she started growing up.
She is fifteen today. I remember those days as if they were yesterday.
She is fifteen today. I am so proud of the young woman she is growing into. 
Happy Birthday, Baby!
P.S. Yes I have cried today. And yes, I profusely apologize for the poor quality of my scrapbook pages. I was just 18...cut me some slack! I also wish the photo collage fit better on my page, but this was as good as I could get it and still see the pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my stuff and nonsense. I love to hear from you, so please don't go without leaving something for me to read!