Wednesday, September 7, 2011

'Owl' Love You Forever!

This year, I had to re-do the theme for my classroom. It had been fishies for the last five years, and it was time to do some renovating anyway.  I chose to use those cute little owls that you see everywhere these days...except I soon found out that they weren't really everywhere and were slightly hard to find! I took it upon myself to make some of my own. A brief internet search found me the templates to make these adorable guys...
Super cute, and oh-so-easy! The hardest part was cutting out the felt pieces!

4 comments:

  1. You two are the cutest couple ever! LOOOVE the owls - they are seriously the cutest things I have ever seen :) You should do a giveaway with them - people would JUMP ALL OVER THEM!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are adorable, with that huge eyes and innocent looks...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my stuff and nonsense. I love to hear from you, so please don't go without leaving something for me to read!