Sunday, January 8, 2017

The Inevitable...

WEIGHT LOSS POST!!!

Folks, you had to know it was bound to happen. It's probably the most posted topic I have, unfortunately. So here's where it's at...stagnant, that's where. No progress. It isn't that I don't want to lose, and it isn't that I don't want to try. It just doesn't happen. And what do you know, there's Oprah's Weight Watchers commercial again just as I'm posting/thinking about fatness, flab, and unfabulousness. Anyway, back to the topic at hand. I don't want this blog to be a weight loss blog. It's just my life and the things that I think, see, do, love, hate, desire, laugh at, create, etc. It's me. So yes, there will be weight updates. However, I won't bore you continually with weekly, or even regular, posts about my size. I've remained in the 170-175 range since my boob job. It isn't where I want to be, definitely not where I am comfortable, but it is what it is. Don't get me wrong, I will be continuing to work on it, and I will let you know how it's going...just not as the primary focus of this forum. And there's Oprah again, going on about her tacos and pasta. Thanks Oprah.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my stuff and nonsense. I love to hear from you, so please don't go without leaving something for me to read!